Fort Wayne Zoo Coupons & Discounts
- June 14, 2018 - Military Appreciation Day. All active duty military, retired military, Gold Star families, National Guard members, reservists and their immediate families receive free zoo admission with a valid military ID.
- A Senior rate is offered to all those 60 and over. ID is required.
- A group of 15 or more paying guests can save 10% off per zoo ticket. No reservation is required but one person must pay for all the tickets and all members of the group must be present.
- Local hotels, such as Hyatt Place Fort Wayne, offer special hotel zoo packages.
- If you have a membership to another zoo, you may be qualified for discounted or FREE zoo admission.
- If your kids love the rides, you can get a Ride Pass for $20. With it, you get 12 rides for the price of 10 rides.
- Once a year is Kroger and Scott's Day the zoo. Show your Kroger OR Scott's receipt and get a FREE child's admission with the purchase of an Adult's admission. This is usually held in May.
- You can check out the zoo’s Facebook or Twitter page to see current Fort Wayne Zoo deals, coupon codes or promos.
- A membership may be a way for you to save money if you go to the zoo frequently. A basic membership includes one year FREE admission, four one-day tickets, one Ride pass, FREE stroller rental, FREE one-time admission to Wild Zoo Halloween, 10% discount on zoo camps and zoo classes, discounted admission to over 140 US zoos and aquariums and more.
Fort Wayne Zoo coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and may have an end of use date.
Fort Wayne Zoo Information
Address: 3411 Sherman Boulevard, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808
Animals: over 1,000
Size: 38 acres
About Fort Wayne Zoo
Fort Wayne Zoo has 38 acres and includes such areas as African Journey, Australian Adventure and the Indonesian Rain Forest. In each area of this zoo, you will find animals native to that land.
In African Journey, you will travel through a Savannah, rock formations and an African Village. You could climb up on a 14-foot platform for feed the giraffes and watch animals live on the Savannah Cam at the Zebra Research Station. Some animals you will see in this area are zebras, wildebeest, ostrich, swamp monkeys, spotted hyenas, honey badgers and an African Lion.
Fort Wayne Zoo’s Australian Adventure contains two large aquariums. A 20,000-gallon aquarium houses animals from the Great Barrier Reef such as clown fish, eels, puffer fish and coral. A 50,000-gallon shark aquarium has sharks such as the blacktip reef shark and wobbegong sharks. In addition, this area contains two 500-gallon jellyfish tanks.
Fort Wayne Details
The zoo is open generally from the middle of April to the middle of October.
Hours for this Indiana zoo are 9am – 6pm.
Regular admission prices are Adults $14.00, Children (2-14) $10.00, Seniors (aged 60 and up) $12.00, Children 1 and under FREE.
Parking is FREE.
Picnic areas are not available inside the zoo. However, Franke Park right beside it and you can picnic there.
Remember to get your hand stamped on your way out of the zoo so you can get back in same-day.
There are five rides at the zoo. Zoo rides and some animal feed are paid for with tokens. Tokens are $1 each. Most rides are 2 tokens with the pony ride being 4 tokens. Animal feed is 1 token.