Stone Mountain Park Coupons & Discounts
- Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts receive a Stone Mountain Park discount on admission and for special events. During special scouts weekends, scouts earn a FREE participation badge.
- May 26-29, 2017 - All active and retired military receive one FREE Adventure Pass with valid ID and will save up to 30% off per person, and will receive 20% off food and merchandise.
- You can save on tickets simply by purchasing your tickets online before you visit.
- A Stone Mountain Park discount is offered to groups of 15 or more. Reservations are required.
- A military discount is offered to all active or retired military, disabled veterans, and military reservists, spouses and dependents on days when all the rides are open. Proper I.D. must be presented at ticket window.
- On days when all attractions are open, a senior discount is offered.
- AAA members can receive a Stone Mountain Park discount by purchasing tickets online or at a AAA office with a proper I.D.
- Coupon websites sometimes offer deals and discounts for Stone Mountain Park.
- Two types of Stone Mountain Park memberships are available. These offer many benefits and may save you money. More information is on the official website.
Stone Mountain Park coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and may change often.
Stone Mountain Park Information
Address: 1000 Robert E. Lee Blvd., Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083
Size: 3200 acres
About Stone Mountain Park
Stone Mountain Park is a fun, exciting and picturesque place that appeals to all ages. The park offers many rides, attractions and events for summer and winter. The beautifully carved granite mountain is always the centerpiece.
This park's most popular attraction is the Summit Skyride, which offers guests an opportunity to get a closer look at the Confederate Memorial Carving as well as views of the Appalachian Mountains. At night, guests can enjoy a one of a kind laser show and fireworks.
Stone Mountain Park Details
Stone Mountain Park operating hours vary depending on the time of year, day of the week and attraction. Check the official website or call ahead before visiting.
Admission for Stone Mountain Park is $31.95 per adult and $26.95 per child age 3-11. You can also pay individually for all the rides except the 4D theater.
Admission for children under the age of 3 is FREE.
You are allowed to bring in your own picnic lunch.
Parking at Stone Mountain Park is $15 per day or $40 per year.