Six Flags Over Georgia
Coupons & Discounts
- If you buy your Six Flags Over Georgia tickets in quantities of 15 or more you will receive a group discount and receive one free ticket. You will have to specify a date when you purchase these tickets, and they can be used anytime from that date through the expiration date, they do not all have to be used on the same day.
- AAA members receive a discount on the general admission and stores in the park when you provide a proper ID.
- All visitors who are paying with a Discover card receive a 5% discount on tickets online, as well as at the park on tickets, season passes, VIP tours, Flash Pass, concessions and gift shops .
- You can save up to $20 by simply ordering your tickets online.
- The park usually offers a lower price for Season Passes early in the year.
- A Six Flags Membership offers many of the same benefits as a Pass and also offers a low monthly payment.
- Although there is no Military discount at the park. However, most military bases offer discounted admission tickets at their MWR/ITR offices.
- You can order tickets through the Entertainment book, if you are a member, and save up to $15 per adult ticket. There are also a number of other Six Flags discounts offered.
- Six Flags Over Georgia also offers Meal Deals in the form of vouchers purchased in advance or combination tickets. Check on their official website to see what Meal Deals are being offered now.
- Kroger grocery stores in the nearby area sell discounted tickets for Six Flags Georgia.
- If you plan on going to the amusement park often, you can save money with both a season pass and a parking pass.
- Local hotels, like the Wingate by Wyndham, often offer Six Flags over Georgia hotel package deals.
- To keep up with current deals, you can sign up for their E-Newsletter on their website.
Six Flags coupons, discounts, deals and specials are subject to change and may have restrictions and/or requirements.
Six Flags Over Georgia Information
Address: 275 Riverside Parkway SW, Austell, Georgia 30168
About Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Over Georgia prides itself in the fact that two of its roller coasters, Goliath and Mind Bender, consistently rank among the top roller coasters in Amusement Today magazine. Adventurous guests should be sure to check out Arachnophobia, the world’s first floor-less free-fall tower ride!
For a bit less adventurous guests at the Georgia amusement park, head over to one of the last five-abreast carousels known to exist in the world, the Riverview Carousel, and experience a bit of history.
There is plenty for the kids to enjoy too such as a miniature Ferris wheel called the Fiesta Wheel, DodgenCity Bumper Cars and the Rabun Gap Railroad Station.
If you want to take a break from the rides, there are a few shows you can also enjoy. Go to their official website to find out what shows will be playing during your visit. There also are many shops to check out including an airbrush shop, antique photos and the glad hatter.
Six Flags Over Georgia Details
The days and hours the park is open varies throughout the year. The park is closed through the winter and has full hours during the summer. Spring and Fall hours vary.
Regular General Admission prices are $66.99 for those over 48”, $46.99 for those under 48” and ages 2 and under are FREE.
Parking is $20 a day for regular parking, $25 for Preferred parking and $35 for Valet parking.
No food, beverages or coolers are allowed to be brought into Six Flags Over Georgia. Exceptions are: Guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest need approval from Guest Relations. Food containers will be marked and dated to show that they have been approved for entry into the park.