Six Flags Magic Mountain
Coupons & Discounts
- Six Flags Magic Mountain is part of the Los Angeles Go Card. You can purchase these at a discount at Undercover Tourist. To check prices, click here.
- Visitors who are paying with a Discover card receive a 5% discount on tickets online, as well as at all concessions and gift shops.
- During certain times throughout the year if you purchase your tickets at least 6 days in advance online you will receive a large discount.
- If you buy your tickets in quantities of 15 or more you will receive a group discount and receive one free ticket. You will have to specify a date when you purchase these tickets, and they can be used anytime from that date through the expiration date, they do not all have to be used on the same day.
- AAA members receive a $5 discount for six guests to Six Flags Magic Mountain when you show a proper ID. Some restrictions may apply. AAA members can also get a 10% discount on merchandise purchases of $15 or more.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain also offers Meal Deals in the form of vouchers purchased in advance or combination tickets. Check on their official website to see what Meal Deals are being offered now.
- If you purchase the refillable souvenir cup, you will receive free refills on the day of purchase and 99 cent refills for the rest of the season.
- At most military bases, you can buy discount tickets for Six Flags Magic Mountain. There is no discount at the front gate.
- Purchasing your ticket online before you go to Six Flags Magic Mountain can save you money per ticket, depending on the time of the year.
- Some local Valencia hotels offer a Six Flags White Water hotel and park package.
- Six Flags deals on season passes are often in the spring and the end of the year for the following year.
- If you plan on a few trips to this California amusement park and/or other Six Flag parks, then you will find that a season pass will save you money. Season Passes are sometimes discounted early in the year. They offer a discount coupon book, FREE friend tickets to be used certain days of the year, unlimited visits and special ride privileges.
- To keep up with current deals, you can sign up for their e-newsletter on their website.
Six Flags coupons, discounts, deals and specials are subject to change and may have restrictions and/or requirements.
Six Flags Magic Mountain Information
Address: 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, California 91355
About Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Magic Mountain has 17 roller coasters and it received the 2012 record for the Amusement Park with the most roller coasters in the world!
The California amusement park is already home to Tatsu, the tallest, fastest and longest flying roller coaster in the world! Also found at Six Flags Magic Mountain is GREEN LANTERN: First Flight, which is the first vertical spinning coaster in the United States.
If you want to take a break from the thrills, head over to the 1912 restored classic Grand Carousel. And with 10 rides specifically for kids and 15 rides for families to enjoy together, there’s no shortage of fun for the little ones.
If you want to take some time to relax, check out one of the shows playing in the Golden Bear Theater or the Sierra Stage. You can also go to the front gate and get your picture taken with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and other members of the LooneyToons family!
Six Flags Magic Mountain Details
The park is open throughout the year. However, they are not open every day of the week through the winter months.
Hours for the amusement park change seasonally. It opens most days at 10:00 to 10:30 am and closes 6 to 8 pm with extended hours during the summer months.
Regular ticket prices are $79.99 for Adults, Juniors (children under 48”) $54.99 and Children 2 and under are FREE.
Advanced parking purchase is $20 a day.
No food, beverages or coolers are allowed to be brought into Six Flags White Water. Exceptions are: Guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guests need approval from Guest Relations. Food containers will be marked and dated to show that they have been approved for entry into the park.
You are NOT allowed to carry anything on to the rides this includes things like fanny Packs, sunglasses and cellphones. All Magic Mountain rides have mandatory storage lockers that cost $1 per use. Many guests have saved money by wearing cargo pants with secure zipper pockets to keep their essentials in.