Polynesian Cultural Center
Coupons & Discounts
- Their official website offers a Polynesian Cultural Center package deal that includes FREE dinner with admission and show ticket.
- Free Within Three - Buy any package online then come back and visit the Island Villages for FREE the initial visit.
- You save 10% when you book ten or more days in advance.
- A military Polynesian Cultural Center discount is offered through the on-island ITT and MWR offices, a list of these offices can be found here.
- The 2017 Entertainment Book offers a Polynesian Cultural Center coupon of buy one, get one free admission for two adults (saves you $40!). If you do not have a book or a mobile app, you can get one here.
- A discount Polynesian Cultural Center ticket is offered to groups of ten or more. Reservations are required.
- If you plan on visiting for more than one day, an annual pass may be the best savings, the passes include special discounts and free parking. The annual pass is only for Hawaiian residents.
- The Go Oahu card features the Polynesian Cultural Center as one of its attractions.
- Booking your Polynesian Cultural Center tickets through AAA will enable you to take park of special deals and get discounted tickets Polynesian Cultural Center.
- By 'Liking' the Oahu Cultural Center on Facebook and Twitter or signing up for their email newsletter, you will be alerted to any specials or deals.
- Join the O'hana for exclusive Polynesian Cultural Center discounts, specials and deals.
- Online coupon sites such as Groupon.com at times offer Polynesian Cultural Center coupons.
Polynesian Cultural Center coupons, discounts, specials and deals are usually for a limited time and may change often.
Polynesian Cultural Center Information
Address: 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie, Hawaii 96762
About Polynesian Cultural Center
If you want to immerse yourself in Island culture, the Polynesian Cultural Center is the place to go. This park is divided into various sections with each celebrating a different Hawaiian culture.
At the Hawaii attraction, guests can ride in to the park on a canoe and feel as if they have been transported to another time and place.
Polynesian Cultural Center Details
The Center is open Monday-Saturday. It is closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. It is occasionally closed on other days.
Polynesian Cultural Center hours start at 11:45am with the last show ending at 9:15pm. Different areas of the park open and close throughout the day.
Polynesian Cultural Center tickets are $59.95 per adult, $47.96 per junior (5-11).
Parking is $10 for all day.
More Hawaii Travel Articles