Mesker Park Zoo Coupons & Discounts
- Venderburgh County residents receive a Mesker Park Zoo ticket discount. You must show proof of residency to receive this discount.
- June 29, 2017 - A special night at the zoo exclusively for Zoo Members. Join us for Behind-the-Scenes tours, free boat rides, animal encounters and more!
- Rates for the zoo are cheaper from November through February.
- Group rates are offered for 15 or more (ages 3 and up) paying zoo tickets. Reservations are required.
- Zoo coupons may sometimes be available in the local newspaper or ads.
- Local hotels such as the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn at times offer special zoo package deals. You will need to call the hotel desk to ask what their current Mesker Park Zoo hotel package is.
- Memberships include FREE general admission for one year, FREE admission to all Special events during regular zoo hours, FREE tram rides for the year, a newsletter, discounts and FREE or discounted admission to over 172 zoos and aquariums throughout the US.
Mesker Park Zoo coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and have an expiration date.
Mesker Park Zoo Information
Address: 1545 Mesker Park Drive, Evansville, Indiana 47720
Animals: Over 700
Size: 50 acres
About Mesker Park Zoo
Mesker Park Zoo is home to over 700 animals from all over of the world. This 50-acre zoo in Evansville is divided into themed regions such as Tropic America, North America, Africa, African Rift, Asia and Australia.
One of their newest exhibits is Amazonia, Forest of Riches. There you would see such exhibits as howler monkey and Jaguar. Other animals you will see at this Indiana zoo are cheetah, zebra, lemur, otter, camel, gibbon, lorikeet, hippos, bats, python and much more.
For those that appreciate plant life, the Indiana zoo’s landscape also includes thousands of exotic and regional botanical species. Giraffe feedings take place every day as long as the weather holds out for a small extra fee.
Mesker Park Zoo Details
Mesker Park Zoo is open every day of the year.
The hours for the zoo are 9am – 4pm.
Regular general admission rates are Adults $9.50, Children (3-12) $8.50 and Children 2 and under are FREE.
November - February rates are: $7.50 for adults ($6.50 on Tuesdays) $6.50 for children 3-12 ($5.50 on Tuesdays) and children 2 and under are FREE.
Outside food and drinks are not permitted on zoo grounds with the exception of bottled water. You are permitted to picnic in the parking lot or the surrounding park areas.
Trams are available and are handicapped accessible for $2 a day for non-members.
Some activities such as giraffe feeding, paddle boats and bumper boats are available for an extra fee, weather permitting.