Six Flags Great America Coupons & Discounts
- Groups of 20 or more can receive a Six Flags Great America group discount.
- Visitors with a Discover card receive a 5% discount on tickets online, as well as at all concessions and gift shops.
- AAA members receive discounts online and at the park when you provide a proper ID.
- Military discounts tickets are available at most Military bases.
- You can order tickets through the Entertainment book, if you are a member, and save up to $20 per adult ticket. There are also a number of other Six Flags discounts offered.
- You can save money simply by purchasing your tickets online at their official website.
- During certain times of the year if you buy your tickets online three days in advance, you receive $22 off the general admission price.
- During on-season if you bring a specially marked can of coke to the ticket booth you receive a discount off your admission. These can be found at grocery stores and gas stations in the Gurnee area.
- Post cereal offers special coupons for Six Flags Great America on their cereal boxes. The coupon can be used for FREE admission on a weekday for one child under nine years of age, or $15 off a full-price ticket on Saturday or Sunday. You are most likely to find these at grocery stores located in the Gurnee area.
- Dunkin' Donuts in Gurnee at times offers coupons for Six Flags Great America.
- The Jewel-Osco grocery store in Gurnee sells discounted tickets to Six Flags Great America.
- When Guests sign up for the Six Flags Great America Season Pass, they receive a coupon book and a few Bring-a-Friend-Free tickets.
- Local hotels, such as Keylime Cove and America's Best Value Inn, offer a hotel and Six Flags deal.
Six Flags coupons, discounts, deals and specials are subject to change and may have restrictions and/or requirements.
Six Flags Great America Information
Address: 1 Great America Parkway, Gurnee, Illinois 60031-5909
Rides: over 50
About Six Great America
Six Flags Great America was the seventh park added to the Six Flags chain. So far the park offers over 70 rides and attractions for people of all ages to enjoy.
For extreme thrill seekers, the Illinois amusement park offers several maximum thrill roller coasters. This includes BATMAN The Ride, which is the world’s first outside looping roller coaster. Or you can take a ride on Vertical Velocity where guests are shot into the air at 70mph in less than four seconds. Raging
Bull is the world’s first hyper-twister coaster. It is also the tallest, fastest and longest coaster in Six Flags Great America.
For kids and those who just want to relax, take a spin on the Columbia Carousel which stands 10 stories high and offers the best views of the parks. Taking a ride on it at night shows a view of the park all lit up. You can also take a 15 minute scenic train ride around the park on The Great America Scenic Railway.
If you’re looking to cool off, then head on over to Six Flags Great America Water Park and take a dip. At the Water Park, you find a few Water Coasters and play areas for the kids.
Six Flags Great America Details
The park is open seasonally. It is open mainly between March and October. In the Spring and Fall, the park tends to be open mainly on the weekends. In the Summer, the park is open throughout the week.
The park hours also vary seasonally. Longest hours are during the summer months and holidays such as July 4.
Regular ticket prices are Adult: $71.99, Junior (under 48”): $51.99 and Children 2 and under: FREE.
Parking starts at $25 a day for regular parking.
No outside food and drink are allowed in the park with the exception of baby food or special diets. These foods need to be checked and marked at the front gate.