Coupons & Discounts
- 2017 - Imagination Nights - the Aquarium is offering a special price of $26.95 plus tax for all ages on Monday thru Saturday evenings from 6 - 9pm. During Imagination Days, all of the galleries and exhibits will be open as well as their 3D show and special exhibit. This specials comes and goes throughout the year. Blackout dates apply.
- January 2 - May 25, 2017 - Me & Mommy Ticket Offer. On Monday though Friday, for $44.95 plus tax, you'll receive an adult General Admission ticket and up to 4 children's General Admission tickets (ages 5 and under). Some restrictions apply.
- 2017 - Early Bird Discount. Receive a discount when you pick the date you'll visit, then select an entry time prior to 11am Advanced purchase required. Offer available online only. Offer subject to end or change at any time without notice.
- At times throughout the year, Mondays are FREE for Military.
- Admission on your birthday is FREE to any Georgia resident.
- The Atlanta CityPass offers a number of attractions bundled into one price. In most cases, it saves guests over 40% and also gives CityPass holders maps, attraction information, tips and coupons. With the Atlanta CityPass, guests have nine days to visit these six attractions: Georgia Aquarium World of Coca-Cola, Zoo Atlanta OR Atlanta History Center, Inside CNN Atlanta Studio Tour, High Museum of Art OR Fernbank Museum of Natural History. Check out prices for it by clicking here.
- Georgia Atlanta combo tickets are available online at the Aquarium website. Combo tickets can include general admission to the aquarium and the local Zoo or the aquarium and the High Museum. You can also buy a prepaid parking ticket that will save you $1 off of the price of parking.
- Group rates are available with 25 guests attending at the same time on the same day. It will save about $3 a ticket. There are some blackout dates and reservations need to be made ahead of time by calling. Discounted meal vouchers can be requested. There are a limited number of food choices for the vouchers but it does save some money.
- You can save $3 per ticket just by purchasing your tickets online.
- A discount is offered to seniors age 65 and older.
- Everyday Heroes Appreciation Week usually occurs every year in May. During this week if you show your police, fire, EMS or security ID, you will receive a 20% off Georgia Aquarium discounted ticket price for yourself and your family.
- Georgia residents can receive a FREE Georgia Aquarium Total ticket when you show a valid ID or birth certificate on your birthday.
- You can sign up the Georgia Aquarium e-newsletter to be sent to your email address. In it, they announce discount aquarium deals as well as special events.
- The Aquarium has a Twitter and Facebook account. Special events and giveaways are posted.
- AAA members can receive discounted aquarium general admission and upgraded tickets. These are available online or at all Georgia and Tennessee offices along with some Florida offices.
- Georgia Aquarium offers a Military discount to active military personnel of all branches of the military. The aquarium discount ticket is good for 20% off one general admission ticket. It can be purchased at the Aquarium with a valid military ID or at the ITT/MWR office at the local base.
- The Pemberton Place Pass sometimes offers admission to Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-cola for one price. Tickets can be purchased at the Aquarium website or by calling the Aquarium.
- Local hotels such as the Marriott and Embassy Suites hotels offer a hotel and Aquarium package that can save you money. You can book them at the Georgia Aquarium website or at the hotel’s website.
- An annual pass can save you money if you plan on going to the Georgia Aquarium a few times a year. You can also purchase a Guest annual pass to bring different friends or family with you. Members receive discounted tickets on the 4D theater tickets, Behind the Scenes tours, the dolphin show and more. Annual pass members also receive a 10% discount in the gift shops and the restaurant.
Georgia Aquarium coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and may have an expiration date.
Georgia Aquarium Information
Address: 225 Baker Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30313
About Georgia Aquarium
The Georgia Aquarium is the largest Aquarium in the world. It is well-known for the large whale sharks that are housed there. This Atlanta attraction also has special features such as underwater tunnels. One of these is in the Penguin exhibit where you can poke your head up and see the penguins just inches away.
On entering the main part of the Georgia Aquarium, you are in a large area that contains the restaurant, shops and
large lobby. The galleries all have entrances and exits off of this area. The galleries are entitled River Scout,
Tropical Diver, Georgia Explorer, Cold Water Quest, Frogs: A Chorus of Colors and Ocean Voyager. Each of these
areas exhibits animals in some unique way. River Scout has the river flowing beside and above you. Georgia
Explorer offers touch pools. In Cold Water Quest, the beluga whales like looking at you as much as you like looking at them.
Georgia Aquarium Details
A daily schedule of feeding is posted near the animals exhibits.
Admission is $39.95 for adults and $33.95 for children ages 3-12, seniors age 65 and older are $32.95.
Flash photography is not allowed in certain areas due to the animals.
Two areas, the 4D show and the dolphin show, are an additional cost. There are combo tickets that include these shows at a discount.
The Georgia Aquarium is open every day of the year.
Operating hours vary slightly by season. However, they are mainly Sunday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm.
No outside food or beverage is allowed. If you bring a picnic lunch, there is a park across the street.
Parking is $10. The parking garage is located at 357 Luckie Street NW Atlanta Georgia 30313. You can save $1 on parking if you buy a parking pass online in advance. Payment for parking is made by entering the parking ticket into a machine near the garage elevators. You will need to bring your parking ticket with you.
More Georgia Travel Articles
Imagine It! Children's Museum Atlanta Coupons
North Georgia Zoo Coupons & Discounts
Six Flags Over Georgia Coupons & Discounts
Six Flags White Water Park Coupons
Stone Mountain Park Coupons & Discounts
Wild Animal Safari Coupons & Discounts
Zoo Atlanta Coupons & Discounts