Coupons & Discounts
- 2017 Denver Zoo Free Days - January 12, 20, 21, February 2, 12, 13 and November 3, 6, 16, 2017.
- Denver Zoo discount admission tickets are offered to groups of ten or more paid admissions.
- Admission prices are a few dollars cheaper during winter months.
- Get cheap tickets at Denver Zoo with a senior discount.
- Denver Zoo coupons can sometimes be found at local Denver Wendy’s restaurants during certain times of the year.
- Local coupon books, tourist guides and brochure often contain a coupon for the zoo.
- The zoo has a Twitter and Facebook page and announces events and special deals on them.
- You can sign up for their zoo e-newsletter for the latest events and zoo deals.
- Local Denver grocery stores have been known to have Denver Zoo discounts from time to time.
- They also offer financial assistance for groups and individuals who may need it through the Red Apple Fund.
- The zoo offers Denver Zoo discount tickets to some places of business. Check with your employer to see if they are part of the program.
- If you have a membership to another zoo or aquarium, you may qualify for a discounted or FREE admission.
- Memberships can save you money if you are planning a few trips to the zoo. Zoo membership includes FREE admission every day of the year, discounts on gift ships, restaurants, Zoo Lights, classes and lectures.
Denver Zoo coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and have an expiration date.
More Colorado Travel Articles
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Coupons & Discounts
Denver Children's Museum Coupons
Denver's Downtown Aquarium Coupons
Denver Museum of Nature & Science Coupons
Denver Zoo Coupons & Discounts
Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park Coupons
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Coupons
Nature's Art Village Coupons & Discounts
Water World Water Park Coupons & Discounts
Denver Zoo Information
Address: 2300 Steele Street, Denver, Colorado 80205
Size: 80 acres
About Denver Zoo
Denver Zoological Gardens is home to over 4,000 animals from 700 species on 80 acres of land. Many of the animals in the Colorado zoo are rare and/or endangered. It is one of the most visited zoos in the United States and a popular attraction in Colorado. This zoo has some high-end exhibits such as Dragons of Komodo, Tropical Discovery and Primate Panorama.
- Dragons of Komodo is a 5,500 square-foot indoor exhibit that houses Komodo dragons. It is the largest exhibit of its kind.
- Tropical Discovery is an indoor rain forest with waterfalls, caves and riverbank exhibits.
- Primate Panorama is a large home to 29 species of primates including the western lowland gorilla.
Denver Zoo Details
Regular admission prices are Adults $17, Children from (3 - 11) $12, Seniors $14 and Children 2 and under are FREE. Winter months have a discounted rate.
The zoo’s hours are 9 am to 6 pm from March 1 - October 31 and 10 am to 5 pm for November 1 - February 28.
Denver Zoo is open every day of the year.
You may bring in your own picnic lunch (no straws,glass or alcohol). There are two picnic areas at Giraffe Meadows and Sycamore Grove.
Parking is available in parking lots or a parking garage near the zoo. Parking is FREE.
Denver Zoo offers both a train ride and carousel. The costs of the rides are $2 a piece