Denver Museum of Nature and Science Coupons & Discounts
- 2017 Denver Museum of Nature and Science FREE Days (regular admission only, some areas or attractions are an extra charge.)
Sunday, January 22
Monday, February 27
Monday, March 13
Monday, April 10 (Earth Day)
Sunday, April 30 (Día del Niño)
Sunday, June 4
Sunday, August 6
Monday, August 28
Sunday, September 17
Monday, October 16
Monday, November 13
Sunday, December 10
- Get cheap tickets at Denver's Museum of Nature and Science with a senior discount on admission.
- The Denver Museum of Nature and Science offers ticket packages that can include IMAX, the Planetarium or both. These can be a substantial discount especially when purchasing the largest package.
- Students with a valid ID can save 10% off the regular general admission adult tickets. Some restrictions may apply.
- Those with a valid Military ID that are current, retired, reservist and national guard members can receive a FREE museum ticket from Memorial Day to Labor Day as part of the Blue Star Museums program. Some restrictions may apply.
- Those with a valid Military ID can receive a 50% discount on Individual to Family Plus memberships when bought at the museum. Some restrictions may apply.
- A Denver Museum group discount is offered to groups of 10 or more. Reservation and payment are required ahead of time.
- You can sign up for their e-newsletter or check out their Twitter or Facebook page for the latest on any museum deals they may be having.
- If you have a membership to another museum, you may qualify for a discount or FREE entrance into this museum.
- Memberships include FREE unlimited admission to this museum, discounts on IMAX, Planetarium, the cafe and gift shop and more. Free general admission into over 300 other science centers and museums in the U.S. is also included.
Denver Museum of Nature and Science coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and have an expiration date.
Denver Museum of Nature and Science Information
Address: 2001 Colorado Blvd., Denver, Colorado 80205
Size: over 700,000 sq ft.
About Denver Museum of Nature and Science
The Denver Museum of Nature and Science has both permanent and traveling exhibits. Some of the current exhibits are Expedition Health, Gems & Minerals, North American Indian Cultures, Traveling the Silk Road, Discovery Zone and Egyptian Mummies.
A couple of the highlights of the Colorado museum are:
- Discovery Zone offers children hands-on activities such as climbing a dinosaur and water play as well as a construction corner.
- Traveling the Silk Road highlights five cities that flourished during the time period of that trade route. Actors portray the various traders and merchants of the time. Check out the silkworms as well as a night market complete with goods.
In addition, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science offer revolving IMAX movies and Planetarium shows for an extra charge.
Denver Museum of Nature and Science Details
The museum is open every day of the year except for Christmas Day.
Denver Museum hours are 9am to 5pm every day.
Denver Museum ticket prices are Adult $16.95, Junior (3-18) $11.95, Senior (65 and over) $13.95 and under 3 are FREE. The IMAX and Planetarium are extra.
Parking is FREE.
No food and drink can be brought into the museum. However, there is a park outside where you can enjoy a picnic lunch. The museum does have a snack bar and café.