Denver Children's Museum
Coupons & Discounts
- 2017 - First Tuesday of every month from 4-8 pm - Target First Tuesdays - Get into Denver Children's Museum for FREE! Note: July 2017's FREE Tuesday is the 11th.
- First Friday of the month - Ages 60 and over get in FREE!
- The 2017 Entertainment Book has a buy one, get one FREE coupon for Denver Children's Museum. If you don't have one, you can get one here.
- A Denver Children's Museum Military discount is offered with proper ID. It will save you $2.
- Get cheap tickets at Denver Children's Museum with a senior discount of $2 off.
- If you receive Colorado SNAP benefits, you can enter the museum for $1. This is for up to 10 people (yourself and nine others) and there is no limit to how many times you can get this admission price for the year. Just show your EBT card. (You cannot use this card for payment.)
- The 2017 Chinook Coupon Book has a 2-for-1 admission deal.
- Denver Kids sometimes offers a Denver Children's Museum coupon for 2-for-1 Wednesday night. These coupons may change from time to time.
- The museum has an email list that you can sign up for to keep up-to-date on museum specials.
- A Denver Children's Museum membership may save you money if you plan on visiting a lot. There are a large variety of memberships and all include FREE admission, FREE annual events, discounts in the gift shop and more. In addition, you can get 50% off at over 200 other museums throughout the U.S.
Denver Children's Museum coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and have an expiration date.
More Colorado Coupon Travel Articles
Denver Children's Museum Information
Address: 2121 Children's Museum Drive, Denver, Colorado 80211
Exhibits: over 15
Size: 9 acres
About Denver Children's Museum
The Children's Museum is full of several exciting and hands-on exhibits where children and their parents can play and learn together. There are special exhibits for particular age groups so everyone has something fun they can explore.
Little ones can run around in The Center For Young Children and older ones can get creative in Kinetics. The Colorado museum will not only keep kids busy and having fun, but they will also be learning while doing it.
Denver Children's Museum Details
The Museum is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and Christmas Eve.
The Children's Museum hours are:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm (Wednesdays open until 7:30pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 5pm.
Denver Children's Museum tickets are: Ages (2 – 59): $13.00, Seniors (60+): $11.00, Age 1: $11.00 and Children under the age of 1 are FREE.
Parking is FREE on non-event days.
You can bring your own packed lunch and drinks and eat them at the cafe or the A-Z Room. Only water and baby bottles are permitted to be consumed outside these areas.