Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut Coupons & Discounts
- 2017 - Children's Museum of Southeaster Connecticut Dollar Night. From 4:30 pm-8 pm the first Friday of every month during 2017 is dollar night.
- All children under 1 are FREE.
- A Southeastern Children's Museum military membership discount is given when you provide a Proper I.D. They base the discount amount on military rank, so you must call (860) 691-1111 for information about what type of discount you will receive.
- Southeastern Children's Museums sometimes post discounts or special deals on their Facebook page.
- Many of the local libraries have Museum Passes that offer discounted or FREE admission. These vary by library. You can look at each library online to see what discount they give.
- Groupon occasionally has special deals for Southeastern Children's Museum.
- A membership can save you money if you plan on visiting this museum more then a couple times. It offers many discounts including discounts on other museum admissions throughout the U.S.
Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and have an expiration date.
Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut Information
Address: 409 Main Street, Niantic, Connecticut 06357
Size: 5,000 sq. ft.
About Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut
The Southeastern Children's Museum is a fun-filled, learning experience for young ones to enjoy. There are creativity stations, outdoor jungle gyms and a scavenger hunt.
The Connecticut museum is perfect for a day of fun, or just few hours of play. There is always something to build or create at the Southeastern Children's Museum.
Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut Details
The museum can be closed unexpectedly, so it is good to check their official website, listed above, before you go.
The museum is closed on these holidays: New Year's Eve, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4 (sometimes open if it is raining), Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Labor Day.
Spring hours: Tuesday - Saturday: 9:30 - 4:30, Sunday: Noon - 4:30, Special hours (first week in June): June 2 - 4: 3:00 - 6:00 (1/2 price admission).
Summer Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9:30 - 4:30, Friday, July 3: open until 8pm, Sundays, Noon - 4:30, June 5: 3:00 - 8:00.
Admission: $7 per person, ages 1 and under are FREE.
Strollers are permitted at the Southeastern Children's Museum.
There is a Gift Shop located near the Welcome Desk.
Southeastern Children's Museum has a Baby Changing Table area as well as extra clothes for children, if needed.
30 minute, teacher-led, themed program are offered. (Themes include: Animal, Pirates, Fairy Tale, Magical Science, Balloon Creation, and Foam Cannon.)
Parties are available.