Arapahoe Ski Coupons & Discounts
Arapahoe Ski Resort
Coupons & Discounts
- Liftopia.com currently offers some of the best Arapahoe ski resort lift ticket discounts. You can click the link to find those:
- The Elevation 3 ticket pack is a quick and easy way to save some money. To purchase Arapahoe Ski Lift tickets, you can buy 3 at a time in a pack. These can be used on any 3 days during the season.
- A children's Arapahoe lift ticket discount is offered on most tickets and packages.
- A senior and semi-senior lift ticket discount is offered to those 70 and older and 60-69 respectively. It can save you a substantial amount.
- The Colorado ski area offers adult and child discount Arapahoe Ski military and military dependent season passes.
- You can get a half-day ski pass and save about $12 a person.
- Arapahoe ski deals can be found right on the official website under Hot Deals. These include hotel and ski packages.
- The Arapahoe Ski Resort may occasionally post specials and deals on their Facebook page.
Arapahoe Ski Resort & lift tickers coupons, discounts, deals and specials are usually for a limited time and have an expiration date.
More Colorado Coupon Travel Articles
Denver Zoo Coupons & Discounts
Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park Coupons
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park Coupons
Pueblo Zoo Coupons & Discounts
Purgatory Ski Resort Coupons & Discounts
Snowmass Ski Resort Coupons & Discounts
Telluride Ski Resort & Lift Tickets Coupons
Water World Water Park Coupons & Discounts
Arapahoe Ski Resort Information
Address: 28194 US Highway 6, Keystone, Colorado 80435
Acreage: 960 acres
Elevation: base 10,780, peak 13,050
Projected Winter Season Opening/Closing: Closing April 30, 2017
Average Annual Snow Fall: 350 inches
About Arapahoe Ski Resort
The Arapahoe Ski Resort is a beautiful skiing range found in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Although the resort targets the advanced and expert skier, there are also runs for novice and intermediate guests. Little ones are not left out as there is a children's program. With 960 acres of skiable land, you will never run out of room to play. Although Skiing is the biggest hit at Arapahoe Ski Resort, the Colorado resort also has two great freestyle parks.
In the summer it may not look like too much of a winter sports resort. The mountains ranges are brown and the foliage is grown. However, there is some great hiking available with beautiful scenery including a waterfall.
Arapahoe Ski Resort Details
The Arapahoe Ski Resort is open for the Winter Season until April 30th 2017.
The Arapahoe Ski Resort is open Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. Hours may change during Winter Season.
Regular Arapahoe Basin full day ski lift ticket prices are: Adults $92, Youth (15-18) $77, Child (6-14) $45 and Children 5 and under are FREE. Semi-Senior (ages 60-69) $82 and Senior (ages 70+) $30.
The Arapahoe Ski Resort has a Facebook page and a Twitter.
You can rent lockers during your visit to the Arapahoe Ski Resort. Personal lockers are $200 for the season, $45 for the week, and $10 for the day. You can rent Single use lockers for $1-$1.50 depending on the use.
There are 3 parking lots available for you to park in during your visit that are FREE. The Administrations parking lot is charged to park on weekends and Holidays.
The Handicapped parking is found in the Administrations parking lot and the Early Riser parking lot.
The Arapahoe Ski Resort has 7 restaurants on the premises for convenient dining.